Thursday, September 03, 2009

Food Should Taste Good Winners!

  • Bobbie
  • Chrisanne Romeo
  • Dawn
  • Geri
  • Shannon
You each won a bag of Food Should Taste Good chips! Please send your mailing address to and I'll mail your coupon!

Thanks to everyone who entered their tasty flavor suggestions (even though some of them were a bit cheesy). I'll forward olive-our ideas to Food Should Taste Good and see what they whip up.

Just a reminder, if you become a fan of Food Should Taste Good, you will receive a $1 coupon instantly. I hope you'll pick up a bag (or ELEVEN) to share over the upcoming long weekend.



Shannon 7:22 AM, September 03, 2009  

Yippee Skippy (pnb) I mean...I love chips! See, I told you I had an addiction! It feels great to win something. I can't wait to try them!

Dawn 7:29 AM, September 03, 2009  

Yeah!! Thank you so much. I really LOVE chips, maybe this will be the start of a healthy relationship with them :) You rock!

Geri 7:47 AM, September 03, 2009  

Thank you! Healthy chips and salsa! Yummmm

bobbie 9:57 AM, September 03, 2009  

i cant believe it.
cant wait to try them....

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by 2008

Back to TOP