Thursday, September 03, 2009

Food Should Taste Good Winners!

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Bobbie
  • Chrisanne Romeo
  • Dawn
  • Geri
  • Shannon
You each won a bag of Food Should Taste Good chips! Please send your mailing address to joanna.sutter@gmail.com and I'll mail your coupon!

Thanks to everyone who entered their tasty flavor suggestions (even though some of them were a bit cheesy). I'll forward olive-our ideas to Food Should Taste Good and see what they whip up.

Just a reminder, if you become a fan of Food Should Taste Good, you will receive a $1 coupon instantly. I hope you'll pick up a bag (or ELEVEN) to share over the upcoming long weekend.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Shannon 7:22 AM, September 03, 2009  

Yippee Skippy (pnb) I mean...I love chips! See, I told you I had an addiction! It feels great to win something. I can't wait to try them!

Dawn 7:29 AM, September 03, 2009  

Yeah!! Thank you so much. I really LOVE chips, maybe this will be the start of a healthy relationship with them :) You rock!

Geri 7:47 AM, September 03, 2009  

Thank you! Healthy chips and salsa! Yummmm

bobbie 9:57 AM, September 03, 2009  

i cant believe it.
cant wait to try them....

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP