Friday, September 04, 2009

Honey, What's for dinner?

What's for dinner? Don't ask me, ask Supercook. Supercook is a recipe search engine that simply helps answer the question, "What's for dinner?"

With Supercook, all you have to do is enter in items you already have in your kitchen and it instantly searches major online cooking sites and pulls up recipe suggestions.

It is so easy.

My Mom sent me the link to Supercook and within minutes I was whipping up dinner and dessert! I just entered eggs, cheese, broccoli, onion, and BOOM! Up popped several recipes. I picked quiche, because who doesn't love breakfast for dinner?

And, for grins, I typed in eggs and peanut butter. Supercook asked me if I had sugar, too. Splenda for baking? Close enough. And, up popped a recipe for Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. So, I made some cookies with my Honey (nut butter).

Here's the recipe:

1 cup Justin's Honey Peanut Butter
1 egg (or egg beater)
1 cup sugar (or Splenda for baking)

Stir. Spoon on to a cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. This recipe makes 8-10 cookies depending how much batter you eat.

So, Honey, the next time you're wondering "What's for dinner?" skip the trip to the supermarket and make a trip to Supercook. A few clicks and you will be on your way to being a Supercook and maybe even a Superbaker.

5 comments:

Anonymous 7:22 AM, September 04, 2009  

Hey girl I have a recipe for you if you are craving PB Cookies!
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=44842
I found another version of this recipe where the cookie dough is made from scratch if you want that one too let me know.

Joanna Sutter, www.fitnessandspice.com 8:03 AM, September 04, 2009  

Thanks, Erin! I just happened to stumble upon this cookie recipe while playing around in www.supercook.com. It is such a simple site. I'm all about things that make my life easier.

Thanks for posting your recipe (you have the best ideas)...I'm certainly in the mood for both PB and baking!

Lauren @ Team Giles 10:57 AM, September 04, 2009  

HOLY YUM!! I'm gonna try them

Lance 1:31 PM, September 04, 2009  

Mmmm...peanut butter cookies! Now you know, you've made me hungry, right! And I don't have any cookies here. Hmmm, I do have some peanut butter, though. Maybe just a spoonful...

Joanna Sutter, www.fitnessandspice.com 6:43 AM, September 05, 2009  

I hope you guys try these cookies. You could even add a splash of vanilla and a few chocolate chips if you're up to the challenge :).

And, Lance...I think eating peanut butter directly from the spoon is the best recipe of all.

Cheers!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP