Thursday, August 13, 2009

EBOOST CONTEST: DAY 4

EBOOST CONTEST: DAY 4!

Congratulations to SHANINREALLIFE for winning our EBOOST Day 3 drawing! Shan won an entire box of EBOOST. Thanks to everyone who entered yesterday's contest...YOU ALL ROCK!


Here's the scoop for EBOOST Contest Day 4:

I'm sure a lot of you could use a vacation. Sometimes just the thought of a vacation can give you a boost! So for today's contest just answer this question in the comments section below:

If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go?

Be sure to leave your name so we can notify you if you are the winner of a box of EBOOST. The contest will close today (Thursday) at MIDNIGHT CST and the winner announced here tomorrow!

8 comments:

Shannon 7:49 AM, August 13, 2009  

YIPPEE SKIPPY!! I NEVER WIN ANYTHING. USUALLY I'M JUST GLAD TO BE NOMINATED...THANKS...AND YOU ROCK!!

Kristina B 1:22 PM, August 13, 2009  

I would love to visit Mexico... I've never been out of the country, and this seems like a good place to start! Planning a trip to Cabo for October and I can't wait!

Eric Lituchy 2:33 PM, August 13, 2009  

I've heard Bali is amazing! The flight is 36 hours from NY, so I would need a lot of EBOOST to make this journey!

EBOOST me baby!

Unknown 6:12 PM, August 13, 2009  

On a cruise ship, in the middle of the ocean, poolside with unlimited, complimentary cocktails.

Ali 7:09 PM, August 13, 2009  

I would enjoy visiting Australia. It would be cool to see all the different animals and the great barrior reef.

Geri 8:11 PM, August 13, 2009  

...I want to go to Australia with Ali

Eric Lituchy 8:52 PM, August 13, 2009  

I'll take the unlimited, complimentary cocktails too.

Anonymous 6:21 AM, August 14, 2009  

Tahiti and stay in one of those huts that are above the water. I heard they have a glass bottom floor and you can see the water - fabulous!

Julie Nodgaard

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP