Monday, August 24, 2009

Water Bottles Redesigned

If the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency wanted to add a 4th "R" to their Reduce, Reuse, Recycle campaign, then I would suggest adding "Redesign" and the KOR ONE Hydration Vessel should be its mascot.

The truth is, I am a self-proclaimed water bottle critic. Because I drink a lot of water on the go I happen to be a little picky about the reusable water bottles I purchase from the shape, size, lid, mouth, weight, and even the color.

I have my fill water bottles in my cupboards, but only one water vessel. I recently received a KOR ONE Hydration Vessel as a gift and now it's one of my favorite things. There are many features that make this vessel unique including: The sleek contemporary design, the easy-open hinged cap, and the cushioned base that protects furniture. It's the water bottle redesigned.

The KOR One holds 25.3 ounces, is BPA-free, and is made to stand up to extreme use and repeated runs through the dishwasher. It is also taste, odor, and stain-resistant and can tolerate hot liquids and even freezing. All of this makes this water bottle critic rejoice!

KOR's exceeded my expectations with the design elements alone and then they went ahead and out-did themselves. KOR's takes social responsibility seriously. Very seriously. They donate their time and 1% of sales to non-profit organizations focusing on water-related issues. They operate under stricter environmental production standards than required by law, and they will even pay the postage to have your water vessel recycled when it's ready to retire.

As if all of this wasn't inspiring enough, the KOR One features a secret space inside the cap so you can to write yourself a personalized note. So, each time you take a drink you read a motivational message. You can change the message as often as you like. I love this feature, especially when taking a sip of water during an especially grueling workout. Right now, the message under my lid says "Difficult, Difficult" click here if you need a refresher.

Did I mention the vessels come in 4 colors? Ice Blue, Sawgrass Green, Orchid Pink, and Sunrise Orange. For the next four days we'll be giving away one KOR ONE Hydration Vessel, one in every color!


Here's how you can
win a KOR ONE Hydration Vessel today:

  1. Repeat this contest information to a few of your friends in an email, on your blog, on Facebook, OR, retweet it on Twitter ( RT@joannasutter H20 bottle redesigned! Win 1 here 2day http://bit.ly/4psBnN )
  2. Then, enter your name and what inspirational message you would write under your cap in the comments section below.

Today's contest ends at 12:00 A.M. CST, one winner will be drawn from the entries, and the winner will be announced back here on Tuesday.

Now, I really must go, it's time for a refill!

17 comments:

Anonymous 7:31 AM, August 24, 2009  

The message I'd write myself would be "Push Through The Pain"!
:D

Geri 12:50 PM, August 24, 2009  

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

Anonymous 1:12 PM, August 24, 2009  

keep on keepin' on.

Unknown 3:10 PM, August 24, 2009  

Work hard but do not forget to play.

Whit 3:20 PM, August 24, 2009  

Work hard, play harder.

Dawn 3:23 PM, August 24, 2009  

I'm worth it!!

Janel 3:27 PM, August 24, 2009  

Hydrate, Health and Happiness!

Courtney 4:34 PM, August 24, 2009  

smile, laugh and stay positive :)

Marlow 4:46 PM, August 24, 2009  

We're in this together

Anonymous 6:35 PM, August 24, 2009  

I think I can, I think I can!
Bobbie Lovett

Beth Morey 6:51 PM, August 24, 2009  

(I also twittered -- I'm betherann!)

I'd write:

Balance

Anonymous 7:30 PM, August 24, 2009  

Health is Wealth

Unknown 8:16 PM, August 24, 2009  

Mine would say "BREATHE"

Andrea (http://fithealthyfun.blogspot.com)

Diane 9:06 PM, August 24, 2009  

Believe the truth about myself no matter how beautiful it is.

Ali 9:25 PM, August 24, 2009  

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.--whinnie the pooh.

Olivia 9:27 PM, August 24, 2009  

Laugh until your face hurts

Kristina B 10:50 PM, August 24, 2009  

Don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today :)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP