Friday, August 21, 2009

Sometimes you feel like a nut

You might think I went to (entirely) too much trouble putting these nuts on a pedestal, but I happen to believe that is exactly where they belong.

Two of my favorite things, almonds and chocolate collided and as a result, Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds were brought to market. These almonds are not wearing a chocolate candy coat, but more like a baked-in dusting of dark cocoa. They are a great afternoon snack and have a knack for helping me knock out my sugar cravings.

If you don't have an nut allergy, then you simply must give these almonds a try. They come in 100 calorie packs, jars, and if you are a Sam's Club member then consider yourself blessed because you can buy a vat of these almonds on your next visit.

I think Emerald can sleep better now because with Cocoa Roast Almonds the slogan "sometimes you feel like nut, sometimes you don't" does not apply. Now that these almonds hit the shelves, I always feel like a nut.

5 comments:

Tanya 8:18 AM, August 21, 2009  

I love these too. I reviewed them too - thank goodness for the 100 calorie packs because I need the portion control :-)

Geri 7:47 AM, August 22, 2009  

They sound wonderful.... Will have to get some soon. Thanks for introducing them to me...

Joanna Sutter, www.fitnessandspice.com 8:14 AM, August 22, 2009  

You have great taste, Tanya! :)

I don't buy a ton of 100 calorie packs, but this is one of them! I bought a bucket of them at Sam's and immediately came home and bagged them up into single servings so I wouldn't eat the entire thing.

Unknown 8:51 AM, August 22, 2009  

I would need a Word Lock to keep me away from the big bucket! These things rock. Let's go to Sam's.

Kristina B 7:50 PM, August 23, 2009  

WOW. Just picked these up and they're borderline amazing. Such a great snack!! I'm obsessed.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP