Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday School

I was a Military Brat so I grew accustomed to moving around quite a bit. Just when my family would get a little comfortable in one state, sure enough it was time to pack up and move. While packing and unpacking was never the fun part of the journey, it was always an amazing adventure.

The framed needlepoint that adorned our walls said it best: Home Is Where The Air Force Sends You. Each new home meant a fresh coat of paint, a brand new bedroom to decorate, and new friends to meet.

Speaking of new friends, I'd like to introduce you to my new friend Mack Richardson. Mack has been helping me make a blog move...does that make me a Blog Brat? Don't answer that! Over the weekend we've been packing up articles and pictures, water bottles, bracelets, and all of My Favorite Things. Heck, we've even been moving some furniture around.

Actually, Mack has been doing the heavy lifting, I've just been on the sidelines cheering him on and telling him where to put things. Mack is one patient and talented Web Designer who is probably exhausted! I should get him some water with a little EBOOST.

Your Sunday School assignment is to pause and be grateful (right, Shannon?) for friends old and new who help you make a change for the better. It's friends like this that make sure you feel comfortable and are at home wherever your path sends you.

I am beyond excited about my new site, it has a new location, brand new furniture, a new coat of paint, and I think you'll agree the logo is HOT.

I'll be changing the locks soon and rolling out the welcome mat. Be on the lookout for change of address cards and an invitation to the house warming party, you can bet there will be lemonade!

4 comments:

Lance 6:37 AM, August 30, 2009  

Friends...are such an awesome part of our world, aren't they! Joanna, you're touching upon something I think we can all relate to - just how valuable friendships can be in making our days better. I am grateful for the many friendships I have - some whom I've known for a long time, and some who are brand new. All matter.

Looking forward to the new changes that are to come here - a lemonade sounds very good right about now!

Anonymous 7:36 AM, August 30, 2009  

For me not getting out much (until I can get a new job) I rely on the internet to talk to people and to meet new friends. I am grateful for all of them for they help me get through the difficult days and being all alone. Joanne you are one of my newest friends and have made an incredible mark in my life! It is so nice to meet people like you who can pick you up when your down and remind you to keep fighting even when you want to stop.

I can't wait to see the new design! You so deserve it!

Shannon 10:57 AM, August 30, 2009  

I'm grateful for you, my new friend. I can't wait to see the new design up and running. Mack is great, as he designed my blog too.

Joanna Sutter, www.fitnessandspice.com 8:40 PM, August 30, 2009  

You guys are amazing. I learn so much from each and everyone of you each day. Thanks for your comments. I'm touched.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP