Thursday, August 27, 2009

Keep your glass half full

"If you think you can't, you're right. If you think you can, you're right." ~Ken Hatton

I ran across this quote and quickly scribbled it on the bottom of my new training program. It certainly came in handy to help push me through my workout when I thought I couldn't finish a set. I thought wrong.

It goes without saying this quote can be applied to many areas of life. Keep this quote in mind when:

  • Training for a race
  • Trying to lose a few pounds
  • Making healthier food choices
  • Finding time to volunteer or take a vacation
  • Working on a tough paper or project
  • Searching for a new job
  • Saving a little money
  • Trying to drink more water
If you think you can, you can.

Speaking of drinking more water, I wanted to share one of my favorite movie clips from The Three Amigos. It looks like Chevy Chase has the right idea:



Is your glass half full or half empty? Either way....go fill it up!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP