Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Blender Bottles












Since I'm such a do-gooder, I'm trying to cut back on the amount of disposable plastic water bottles that hit the landfills.  As a result, I've been searching for alternative bottles that I can refill,  grab and take with me on the go. One of my favorite reusable water bottles is the Blender Bottle. In addition to holding good ole H2O, these bottles have a little whisk inside that are great for quickly mixing up drinks like Crystal Light or homemade lemonade. The Blender Bottle is also great for mixing up salad dressings, protein shakes, and pancake batter. How great is that?

AND! Not only are these bottles dishwasher safe, they also come in pink. 

Check out www.blenderbottle.com to learn more and order your own. Rumor has it amazon.com will sell you one, too.




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP