Saturday, July 11, 2009

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

I went on a canoe race this morning to raise a little dough for a volunteer fire department. Now my shoulders are burning. How's that for irony?


To make sure I'm going to be able to function tomorrow, I'm going to take an epson salt bath. I try to take one epson salt bath a week to help my body recover from a weeks worth of workouts...it's great for comforting sore muscles and reducing inflammation.  

You can get epson salt at fine stores like Walmart. They even carry some with lavender that is suppose to make you sleepy---which sounds a little risky to me. So, if you decide to buy the lavender epson salt bath, make sure you call a fireman and/or life guard first in case you go under. That, or wear a life jacket. 

Sweet dreams.




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP