Sunday, July 05, 2009

Coffee Talk



Want to know a little secret? I am a Tassimo addict. Tassimo is a clever little machine that makes freshly brewed single-serve coffee or tea within about 60 seconds. I first discovered this fabulous little invention in a hotel, most likely in Boston since I traveled there more than I care to admit during my stay in corporate America. Oh, the things I learned in Boston! but that's not important right now. 


Back to the subject at hand...My Tassimo. 

My Tassimo gets a daily workout that looks like this:

6:00 a.m. Morning Coffee Blend
7:00 a.m. Morning Coffee Blend
11:00 a.m. Green Tea
3:00 p.m. Green Tea
7:00 p.m. Decaf Coffee
9:00 p.m. Espresso (this cup goes in the fridge to mix in with my morning protein shake)

Go to www.tassimo.com to learn more and while you're there ask them to create a decaf green tea, because no one really needs that much coffee. 

Tassimo: It will have you bouncing out of bed and skipping to the kitchen in the morning. Ok, perhaps that's neither safe nor entirely true. Afterall, you should never, never skip without having caffeine first.




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP