Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Joanna Banana Ice Cream



In all honesty, I did not create this recipe, but I could have if Krista didn't beat me to it. 

I actually got this recipe from my personal trainer; she calls it something clever like "Krista's Guiltless Ice Cream" but doesn't "Joanna Banana Ice Cream" have a better ring to it? 

Anyway, here's the scoop:

- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese (partially frozen)
- 2 packets of Splenda

Put all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Add vanilla and cinnamon if you're up to it.

Call it what you want, just call me over when you whip up a batch.




2 comments:

Unknown 11:40 AM, July 28, 2009  

Can you put this in the bullet?

Joanna Sutter, www.fitnessandspice.com 7:05 AM, July 31, 2009  

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, Joanna-Banana Ice Cream blends up beautifully in the Magic Bullet.

Have you tried this recipe yet?

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP