Monday, July 20, 2009

A pocket full of sunshine


Are you in need of a pocket full of sunshine? I am. It's a rainy day and a Monday and you know what that combo can do to a girl. 


And that is why today I am featuring the greatest baggies I have in my entire kitchen. The good people at Ziploc created a Summer design covered in the happiest sun-bursts you ever did see (on a plastic bag).

I happen to be "portion control challenged" so baggies in general are one of my favorite tools for creating my own 100-calorie packs. I love to buy big 'ole buckets of almonds, toast them in the oven for about 10 minutes to enhance the flavor, and then immediately bag them up so I don't go overboard.

You will never guess where I found these sweet Summer baggies? Super Target, end-cap.  When these suckers go on clearance, I'm stocking up so I can have a little bit of sunshine all year round.






0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP