Friday, July 17, 2009

Got Moo?

I had the best play date today.


Thank God Ellie, Suzanne and I are lactose tolerant because we enjoyed pigging out at Maggie Moo's for ice cream. In the event your tummy tumbles at the thought of dairy, Maggie Moo's has lactose-free vanilla ice cream on the menu. I tasted it. Not only is it lactose-free, it's flavor-free, too so I'd recommend mixing in the entire toppings bar to spice it up a bit.

If you've already over-dosed on carbs for the day, no worries,  there's a low-carb strawberry on the menu. I went with this option with almonds mixed in and I'd do it again.

While I was getting the scoop about her second birthday (pony and all!), I snapped this picture of Ellie. She's a strawberry with sprinkles kind of girl. I happen to think she's perfect for Maggie's new ad campaign, "Got Moo?"







0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP