Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cover your assets and enter a contest

Do you love mid to low rise jeans but fear getting the dreaded muffin top, booty cleavage, or maybe worse...plumbers butt? No matter how tiny you are, it could happen. Let me tell you about the solution: hip-T's! 

hip-T's are like tube tops for your hips. Even if you are not wearing low rise jeans, sometimes you just want to add a little length or dimension to your top without adding bulk. hip-T's are just like the bottom of a t-shirt--a layering piece without adding an entire layer. These shirts come in multiple colors, sizes and styles just click here to see the entire collection!

Now why didn't I think of that!? Well, I didn't so I had to buy 2 to give them a try. I have them in  black and white, both trimmed in lace. So far I've worn mine with with shorts and jeans. LOVE THEM! In fact, I'm going back for more because I'm sure they'll work well with just about anything from hoodies to business suits.

Now it only gets better! The good people at hip-T's are giving one hip-T away to the lucky winner of our contest. To enter the contest all you have to do is post your all-time favorite quote in the comments section right below this post. That's it! It's that easy! 

You have until midnight on Wednesday, July 29th to enter, but do it now because you'll forget. The winner will be randomly selected and the winner of the hip-Ts contest will be announced Thursday, July 30th.  

Now get crackin'!

P.S. Tell your friends! The winner gets to pick a hip-T in any color, any size, any style (so men, you can win one and re-gift it to your favorite girl). 


25 comments:

Anonymous 10:18 AM, July 23, 2009  

"When in doubt, wear something else"

Anonymous 10:27 AM, July 23, 2009  

"You are what you eat, so eat something cute!"

Anonymous 11:28 AM, July 23, 2009  

"I don't understand the sizes anymore. There's a size zero, which I didn't even know that they had. It must stand for: '0hhh my god, your thin.'" --- ellen degeneres

Dawn 12:41 PM, July 23, 2009  

"Not that it matters."

Anonymous 1:54 PM, July 23, 2009  

"I can deal with anything if I have the right shoes!"

Anonymous 7:52 PM, July 23, 2009  

What you want to be eventually, you must be every day. With practice, the quality of your deeds gets down to your soul. - Frank Crane

Joanna Sutter, www.fitnessandspice.com 8:08 PM, July 23, 2009  

Here's one of my favorite quotes my mom sent me once upon a time:

""Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier" -Mother Teresa

leslie 9:29 PM, July 23, 2009  

thanks for your comment on my blog! this is a fun giveaway. my favorite quote? "if you can dream it, you can do it." cliche, but true!

Anonymous 10:51 PM, July 23, 2009  

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

Anonymous 11:44 PM, July 23, 2009  

In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Anonymous 12:16 AM, July 24, 2009  

There is a special place in hell for women who do not help other women. ~Madeleine K. Albright

Anonymous 12:26 AM, July 24, 2009  

A man is as good as he has to be, and a woman is as bad as she dares. ~Elbert Hubbard

Anonymous 1:23 AM, July 24, 2009  

I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
Hedy Lamarr

Yum Yucky 3:07 PM, July 24, 2009  

Well, if not my favorite, it's the one that mostly resounds in my brain.

My husband: "Woman, I'm 51%, your 49%. Together, we make 100."

That's just fine with me, bud!

ali 4:35 PM, July 24, 2009  

Michael Scott: Unbelievable. I do the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for these people and they freak-out. Well happy birthday Jesus, sorry your party's so lame.


from the best episode of the office ever - christmas party

Anonymous 7:48 PM, July 24, 2009  

Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.
George Burns

Olivia 9:37 PM, July 24, 2009  

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
Coco Chanel

JennyO 10:25 PM, July 27, 2009  

"Pain let's you know you are alive!"
what my husband tells my kids when they get hurt!

abenke1787 11:15 PM, July 27, 2009  

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, love deeply, forgive quickly. Take chances. Forget the past, but not what it taught you. Give everything, have no regrets.Life is too short to be anything but happy.

marissa t 11:53 PM, July 27, 2009  

Reach for the stars, it sucks to bend over.

Unknown 5:45 PM, July 29, 2009  

I am the only one around here that gives a damn about the rules?

hannah 9:37 PM, July 29, 2009  

i finally learned what life is about, hanging on when your hearts had enough && giving more when you want to give up.
- nicole richie

Geri 9:52 PM, July 29, 2009  

A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.”
Winnie the Pooh quote

Unknown 10:23 PM, July 29, 2009  

"The difference between a succesfull person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will" Vincent T Lombardi

Cassie 10:51 PM, July 29, 2009  

"Well-behaved women rarely make history"- Marilyn Monroe

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP