Monday, July 27, 2009

Drop and give me about 20 bucks


Not all of my pushups are perfect but with the Perfect Pushup they get a better shot. 

My brother received the Perfect Pushup for a Christmas gift one year so I gave them a test run. He stumbled upon me popping out a few pushups and told me his "house record" for the number of consecutive pushups. I was up for the challenge...so I thought.

Knocking out a pushup using the rotating disks that make up the Perfect Pushup kicks your run of the mill pushup up a notch (as Emeril would say). The disks increase your range of motion so you get a deeper dive at the base of your pushup. Let me tell you, the traditional body weight pushup is intensified with this As Seen On TV gadget. 

What I like about the Perfect Pushup:
  • They are small, lightweight and portable
  • They can be used on carpet or hard surface
  • They are effective for training your chest, back and triceps just by changing the position of the disks
  • They are an affordable addition to your home gym

Ok, so I didn't break my brother's house record on Christmas day, but I did stop at Walgreens the other day, and tucked between the Chia Pets and the Snuggies was a set of Perfect Pushups. It was a Christmas in July kind of a moment. So, I snagged a set and I am pleased to announce, I am officially on the leader board of my own house record.




3 comments:

Anonymous 1:26 PM, July 27, 2009  

Another great idea. I'm going to go broke ordering all your suggestions!

Yum Yucky 6:47 PM, July 27, 2009  

My 13 y.o. son would like this. He's doing push ups right now. And I really want to try that pull up bar thingy.

Joanna Sutter, www.fitnessandspice.com 8:08 PM, July 27, 2009  

Yum Yucky, Your "greedy son" ; -) would love the Perfect Pushup. I have a generic pull-up bar in my house and I love it..so far it's actually being used for chin-ups and it hasn't turned into a place to hang my laundry.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP