Friday, July 24, 2009

Tour de Lance

I am a rebel like Lance Armstrong. I am breaking every journlistic rule by giving a book recommendation without actually finishing the story.  But, I am doing this for your own good because: 


1. You might need a good book to read this weekend and;
2. The Tour de France ends on Sunday so this is a timely read.

I am reading
It's Not about the Bike, My Journey Back to Life by Lance Armstrong. You don't have to be a sports fanatic to be inspired by this fast paced read, I assure you. By page 62 you will learn life lessons of teamwork, patience, persistance, and overcoming obstacles...on and off the race track.

I don't know what's in store for the rest of the book, but I can tell it will be quite a ride. Speaking of rides, that's another thing Lance and I have in common, we're both doing a little biking this weekend.

LIVESTRONG.

I'm curious, what are you reading?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP