Friday, July 10, 2009

The MAGIC Bullet

My sister has a rule: The only kitchen appliances allowed on your counter top are the ones you use more than once a week. As a result, the only appliances I have out are my coffee maker AND my Magic Bullet.


If you know me, you know that I have a great deal of passion about my Magic Bullet. It is the greatest blender ever. I use it EVERY day and in most cases, I use it more than twice a day. 

You mix up your favorite shake in the same container you drink from...which makes clean up and portability a breeze! Not only does this little gem make a mean protein shake it's also great for making iced coffee, guacamole, salsa, pancake batter, tuna salad, blended cocktails and more! 

I bought my Magic Bullet at Costco for $49, but if you're not a Costco member you can find my favorite kitchen appliance online or on end-caps at fine stores like Target and Walgreens.

If you buy the Magic  Bullet, your kitchen counter top will have a new accessory. And I guarantee you won't be picked up by the kitchen police as your daily use will keep you in compliance with my sisters appliance rules and regulations. 







0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP